Thursday 2 August 2012

July Beauty Faves

Hello everyone, So today I have decided to show you guys my July favorites. Theses are the things that I absolutely love and have been using for the whole month

                                                                            FACE 
 
Estee lauder Pure Color Blush in Witty peach   
Omg I love using this blush soo much, it is very pretty and what I really like about this is that it goes from a light yellow peachy color to a peachy pink which is really cool because I can choose what sort of color I want. This blush is also a newer version of the old Signature Silky Powder blush in Peach nuance

                              

 Mac sheertone blush in Blushbaby
I really like this blush because I don't have anything like it and it was hard for me to look for something like that. I would say that it's a pinky-nude blush, perfect for winter or those days when you have no idea what to wear and you could never go wrong since it is a sheertone. I also like putting this on and layering it with another blush cause it's look better and stays on longer.
    
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Natural
I also wanted to add this to my favorites because I love the look of it...so CUTE! and this also smells so good, I would say that this smells like fresh roses from the garden.. it's a very light scent but if you're someone who don't like they're make-up to have a fragrance then I don't recommend. This product also claims to have ingredients that are suppose to make you happier but I don't know about that.
Swatches L to R:  EL blush/witty peach, PF happy booster in natural and Mac Blushbaby

  Chanel Teint Controle Extreme powder foundation in 10 Beige Clair
This powder foundation is what I use nearly everyday, I use it like a powder so I just put a bit on my brush and put it all over the face and it looks very natural.
Mac Select Cover-up Concealer in NC30
This is my favorite concealer in the whole wide world, I like the consistency of this concealer it's liquid but then it still stays on the face, I would use this to cover up any spots.

                                         
               Eyes
 Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies in Blackest Black
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara forever and ever!!!! this is probably my favorite for the whole year because this is what I have been using for the whole year and I will never use anything because nothing compares. I use this mascara everyday and I love that it's easier to use than other ones especially the covergirl lashblast the wands are HUGE!!!! I have tried a million mascaras and this will always be the best.It does everything I need volume, length and curl
                           Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Black Drama
I also had to add this to my monthly faves because my falsies kind of dried out half way through the month and I bought this when it was on sale at Priceline. This is like the falsies but I don't like it as much cause it is a bit more clumpy and flakey. I use this when I feel like I don't have enough mascara on and it works pretty well.
                    Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil in Jet Black 
I haven't been using eyeliner that much this month because my eyes just became sensitive so I probably only used this 10 times but this was the only eyeliner I used so I wanted to put that in. I really didn't expect to like this eyeliner, because my friend Sachi told me that the Rimmel eyeliners are good when she actually meant maxfactor, so I went and bought this one and it is also cheap, I like this because it is really really black and creamy, this one is easy to apply because it is SOO creamy it's hard to miss a spot on the first attempt.
                     Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Sparkle Nude 
This is one of the new colors that just came out and I really like putting this under any eyeshadow. This is sort of like a shimmery champagne color so it's  not too over the top and I love it!!!


Mac Mineralize Eyeshadow Trio in Making It Easy 
I don't wear eyeshadow everyday because I still go to school and don't really wanna wear too much makeup but if I were to wear eyeshadow I would only wear this one because it's so easy to use, there are three colors to complete a neutral eye look and it is pigmented which is Amazingg♥ 
Mac Mineralize Eyeshadow
Rimmel Eyeliner and Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil


                                                       Lips
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte lipstick in #7 Lingerie Pink
I love wearing pink lipstick because it suits me most and other colors just make me look old so this month my favorite would have to be this baby pink lippy, it looks like a color no-one would want to wear cause it might look too barbie-ish but I really like this color!!!!
 
 
and last but no least.........
Nars powder brush #1 and Sigma F55 small duo fibre
These are the two brushes that I have used the most this month and it's just a simple powder brush and a mini skunk brush.

Anyways thanks for visiting my blog, I hope everyone had a lovely July oxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment